Sunday, April 22, 2007

The Sky Is Falling!



Scientists Offer Frightening Forecast


That is the headline I just read that topped off a story on the horrors of what environmental disasters we can expect in the future. The keyword of the story, of course, was global warming. I'm sorry, this type of article is fucking awful. It will send people into a panic. Why are we listening to these idiots? Furiousitron 5000 put it best when he said (sic) "Why are we putting our faith in people who are predicting global catastrophe in 10+ years when forecasters can't even get correctly predict an accurate 3-day forecast?"


I agree. And I don't care what your stance on global warming is. I think it's bullshit. Furthermore, I don't care. And yes, it's that kind of attitude that can get us in trouble. Ha ha, who cares? Secondly, who the hell do we think we are assuming we can destroy the earth? We might destroy ourselves...but the earth will continue onward without us. Now, I have to go and dump some motor oil in a nearby creek. LOL.

No comments: