Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Inept Postal Employees

Now I'm not going to trash all postal employees, I like more than a few of them. However, there's this one black cow that really has some issues. I don't know what is going on in her head but I asked her three different questions and she gave the same reply to each "I ain't gonna lie to you." What kind of answer is that? I would have been better served if she had simply told me to go fuck myself. Today I found out that my missing parcel was 'probably not scanned in at the Philadelphia Post Office.' Not scanned in? Isn't that what I paid for; delivery confirmation? How can you not scan something in that has already been scanned into the system at one end? Is it laziness? So now I'm fucked because the package is lost and I'm going to have to pay for it. Good going postal jerks. For God's sake people, I've said it before, if you don't like your job, find another. Don't hang around lousing things up for everyone around you and everything you touch!

No comments: