Tuesday, March 27, 2007

"You must first dial a one..."



This one is really pissing me off and I'm sure it has happened to every one of us. I get a call from a different area code. The number is stored on my phone so when I call back all I have to do is press redial. Wonderful invention that redial, it saves my dialing finger 4 valuable seconds. Then it happens, that creepy robot whore comes on and announces that you must first dial a one to complete the call. Well if you know that I must dial a 1 then why don't you just dial it for me you stupid phone bitch! Two things need to happen. Either dial the fucking 1 for me or store the fucking 1 in the phone's memory log. Let's get it together phone people, it's the 21st century for crying out loud. Ma Bell is rolling over in her grave. And yes, I know that eventually some day we may need to start dialing a 2 in front of the number but that day is not here yet. DIAL THE ONE FOR US you cyborg freak....DIAL IT FOR US!!!!!

No comments: