Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Holy Krishna! It's Telemarketing Hell

I'm sure we've all been in this situation. You call customer service and you get some Indian babbling to you in broken English. What makes things worse is they ask you questions and you are constantly saying "can you repeat that?" because you can't understand what the fuck it is they are saying!

I just got off the phone with one of these types and all I wanted to know is what the tracking number was for the part they promised to overnight to me. They said 'call back in an hour and we'll have the number'. Call back in an hour? I asked if the part shipped and they said 'yes.' What take so fucking long to answer my question??? So I'm guessing it takes an hour to get a hold of someone over here in America to tell them what the number is. Or maybe they tied a message to a cow and nudged it in my direction. Holy Jebus! What the hell is going on with America? Has big corporation become so fucking greedy that they can't even splurge on the pittance that American telemarketers make to keep jobs over here? Greedy, scumbag pieces of shit! Hitler is waiting for you people in hell!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

;] I was quite obviously offering.

and mike slag...a nerd?
am i really?
coming from someone who just bothered to read my entire blog just so you could post a few more airheaded responses about me being a geek?
because I wear glasses?
That's damn good mike.
I like your style.
A blend of typical American ignorance, and a total lack of intelligence to back it up.

But I don't wan't to be as assumptive as you, not all american's are ignorant.
just most of them.

much love.
x.

Anonymous said...

I agree with the post. But this is what you get when every company is trying to outsource overseas to save a buck.

Hey, just because you know what the words mean and you can put them together doens't mean you can speak english.

I have the same problem, unfortunately many times I call for tech support or to change something on my account.

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.